2. Sundowners respects and is committed to protecting you privacy.
3. What personal information does Sundowners collect about me?
Sundowners generally collects the following information:
Name, contact details (such as home address, work address, email address and telephone number)
Date of birth
Place of birth
Previous travel experiences with Sundowners
4. How does Sundowners collect personal information?
Sundowners collects personal information when you request a travel brochure or other information, make a travel booking with Sundowners or when you register on the Sundowners website.
5. Why Sundowners collects and uses personal information.
Sundowners collects and uses personal information for a number of purposes. These purposes are:
To enable Sundowners to arrange bookings for travel and accommodation services for you.
To provide you with direct marketing offers. Sundowners may provide you with direct marketing offers to tell you about products, services and travel destinations that Sundowners believes may be of interest to you for planning, product development and research purposes and to give you discount offers and other benefits associated with being a Sundowners customer.
6. Who does Sundowners share your personal information with?
Sundowners provides your personal information to:
Airlines, railways, other transportation companies, accommodation facilities and tour operators for the purposes of making travel bookings.
Persons or companies who are contracted to perform part of Sundowners' service delivery. This includes organisations such as local agents overseas and third party contractors such as tour operators and tour guides.
Government instrumentalities (both in Australia and overseas) for the purpose of securing appropriate visas and other travel authorisations necessary to enable entry and travel in the destination countries and for the purpose of complying with local law in the destination countries. Sundowners may also supply your personal information to your government for consular purposes.
7. Sundowners will take responsible steps to protect any personal information that it holds about you from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification and disclosure and will not disclose your personal information to organisations outside Sundowners for any purpose (other than as outlined in the policy).
8. If you tell us that you do not wish to have your personal information used for a particular purpose, we will respect your wishes. You can email us at email@example.com
to do this.
9. If you wish to review and make any necessary corrections to your personal information, you can contact us.
10. If you would like further information about the way Sundowners manages the personal information held by Sundowners, then you may contact us. Sundowners intend to keep track of the domains from which people visit its website and will analyse this data for trends and statistics.
11. If you have any concerns about the way personal information is managed by Sundowners, or believe that a breach of your privacy has occurred, please contact us.