- Choose your kick-off point
- Plan your route
- Decide on nights/duration
- Select services: Honchos, station, transfers, flights and insurance
- Book by calling our friendly travel advisors
- Prepare for adventure
Get crafty and create your own journey
If you’re feeling inspired by our overland adventures but want to craft your own, then you’re on the right track. We can help you plan the perfect route. Make some key decisions on where you want to go, how long you’re going for, and who you’re going with, and we can tailor the perfect journey.
Previous adventurers have tweaked our small group tours, extending them at either end, or adding more time for off the beaten track excursions. Others have started from scratch. We’ve planned hikes through the untouched wilderness of Kazakhstan, horse treks over the Mongolian steppe, Trans Siberians that end in Tokyo, and an epic Trans Mongolian that began in London and finished up in Ho Chi Minh!
The only limit is your imagination, so get your thinking cap on.
Travelling in a group?
Each year we cater to groups of mates, students and sports teams who wish to experience a small group journey together. If you’re travelling as a group of six or more then we can make the journey exclusive for you and your friends. Flexible departure dates and tailored itineraries are possible.
Previous private group journeys have included photography students that tailored The Cossack with more time in Mongolia to document nomadic peoples, and a football club that tailored The Vodkatrain to coincide with catching a few games at the FIFA World cup.
Talk to us about your group’s interests and we’ll help you plan an unforgettable adventure.
Some things to know
• Make Your Own Adventure is open to all ages so you can even take your ma.
• Our Honchos are available to meet you along the way, just let us know when and where, and they’ll be there to show you a destination through the eyes of a local.