Share your journey with a local legend.
Some may call them tour-guides, but to us, they’re Honchos – local travel buddies ready to ride the rails with you.
It’s not every day you get the opportunity to wander off and explore new horizons. And we know that when you do, you seek an authentic experience.
Your Honcho will be with you every step of the way. They can show you the iconic sights and then take you behind the scenes for a real taste of local life. They'll be with you on the trains mapping out your game plan for the next stop. They’re under 35, speak excellent English and love their job because they get to meet people from all over the world.
You might be comfortable dropping an “una cerveza por favour” in Spain, but do you know how to ask for directions in Russian or find the right bus in Mongolia? Your Honcho will not only help you with the logistics of travelling in a distant land but let you feel the pulse of a city through local gems not yet listed in the guidebooks.
• Your Honcho travels with you and helps you get your bearings along the way – need to find an ATM, no worries. Want to try a local beer? Easy.
• They’ll take you to where you want to go and places you haven’t even heard of.
• They will not take you to endless souvenir shops or their cousin’s restaurant – unless you want that.
• There’s no pressure to hang with a Honcho if you’d rather do your own thing.
• They’re available everyday of your journey, and can often be coerced to stay out late for a drink or two.
• When it comes time to leave, and you’re nursing a post-vodka hangover, they’ll make sure you're all together to get on the right train at the right time for stress-free travel.